Please read the rules and regulations of the Academy mentioned below, before applying for admission.
For taking admission, a candidate should apply only through the specific application form attached with the Information Bulletin.
1. Fees can be paid in cash or through Bank Draft or Pay Order in favor of “Pragnya IAS Academy” payable at Bangalore.
2. All payments are to be made in advance at the time of admission.
3. Three recent passport size photographs have to be submitted at the time of admission.
4. Admission formalities have to be completed five days before the commencement of the batch.
5. Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
(i) For the Mains Programme
The proof of appearing in prelims (Photostat copy of admit card of Prelims)
(ii) For the Interview Guidance Programme
A candidate will have to submit proof of appearing Mains.
For Other Programmes:
a. Certificate and mark sheet of Class Xth&XIIth.
b. Certificate and mark sheet of graduation (if the candidate has already graduated).
c. Residence proof of parents.
Note : Original Certificates are required to be presented for verification at the time of admission.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. A candidate is advised to deposit his/ her fees only after being thoroughly satisfied with the required enquiries.
2. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The same cannot be adjusted towards any other course or fees. No request will be entertained in this regard.
3. If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he will have no claim on refund of fees.