Key Features of the Course:
- Clarity in theories & Concepts to answer any given question more accurately.
- Multiple modes of delivering the same topic so as to ensure conceptual clarity.
- Adopt the most advanced technological of audio-videos, pictorial representations so as to build realistic understanding on the subject-matter.
- Incredible insights to develop best answers.
- Detailed analysis of previous year questions so as to ensure.
- Right orientation
- Prioritize the topics
- Helps you to choose what to read and more importantly what not to read
- To approach the main exam with right strategy
- Experienced faculty – Retired and In-service IAS/IPS officers.
- India’s best quality and highly relevant printed materials.
- The more personal, small-group teaching (supervisions) is the most distinctive feature of the classroom system.
- High Success rate.
➤ Duration: 3 months.
➤ Related lectures, audio/videos will be presented for each topic.
➤ 40 All India Mock Tests will be conducted, as a part of the course.
➤ Printed material for all the topics will be delivered.
➤ Monthly Current Affairs magazine will be issued.
➤ 07th June, 2019 – Morning Batch – Prelims, Mains
➤ 08th June, 2019 – Week End Batch – Prelims, Mains
Civil ServicesMains Examination
Paper – III
Essay – 250 Marks
General Studies-I 250 Marks
(Indian Heritage and Culture,
History and Geography of the World and Society)
General Studies -II: 250 Marks
(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)
General Studies -III 250 Marks
(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
General Studies -IV 250 Marks
(Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
Optional Subject – Paper I -250 Marks
Optional Subject – Paper II -250 Marks